Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bonus

I forgot to mention that on Monday night, Shaina, Ethan, and I went to a ceili mor (a big dance) with lots of live musicians and fun at the College Bar. Shaina and I joined in the set dancing and "danced a fiery dance" as Richard Harris might say. We had many exuberant fellow dancers, and the dance itself involved lots of hopping about and spinning, so much fun was had by all =)


Also, I have another odd commercial to recount to you: in this one, a small boy tells his Mum that he has to "make a poo," and she indulgently takes him by the hand to lead him, presumably, up to the bathroom, but he recoils and says vehemently that "No! I want to make a poo at (insert friend's name here)'s!" It turns out that friend's mom buys Glade fresheners for their bathroom. Can't beat that logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment